Safety and warranty
Europlay stands for innovative, challenging and safe playground equipment.
Each new design is trying to combine and reconcile safety and child-friendliness. The European EN 1176 safety certificate is proof of this!
• on corrosion and structural failures of stainless steel components* (except for moving & mechanical parts, and fixing materials)
• on structural failures of galvanised steel ground anchors and pole fixings
• on corrosion and structural failures of powder coated steel components
(except for springs, moving & mechanical parts, and fixing materials)*
• on HDPE panels
• on dry rot and structural failures on wooden (larch, oak and robinia) components
(except for plywood boards)
• on steel springs (spring mobiles)*
• on synthetic materials
• on ropes and net components*
• basic warranty on structural failures
of components due to manufacturing errors
*WARRANTY ON PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT NEAR WATER
The usual warranty on metal corrosion doesn’t apply to components placed in coastal areas, i.e. less than 5 km from the coast.
LIMITATION ON WARRANTY AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY
There is no warranty on equipment that hasn’t been installed properly (according to the assembling manual provided by Europlay), on equipment that hasn’t been maintained correctly (according to the maintenance prescriptions provided by Europlay), and/or when spare parts other than Europlay parts have been used to repair the equipment.