Safety and warranty
Europlay stands for innovative, challenging and safe playground equipment.
Each new design is trying to combine and reconcile safety and child-friendliness. The European EN 1176 safety certificate is proof of this!
- on stainless steel components*
(except for moving & mechanical parts)
- on galvanised steel components
- on HDPE panels
- on robinia
- on corrosion and structural failures of powder coated steel components
(except for springs, moving & mechanical parts and fixing materials)*
- on dry rot (larch and oak)
- on synthetic materials
- on steel springs*
- on ropes and net components*
- on structural failures of components due to manufacturing errors
*WARRANTY ON PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT NEAR WATER
The usual warranty on metal corrosion doesn’t apply to components placed in coastal areas, i.e. less than 5 km from the coast.
LIMITATION ON WARRANTY AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY
There is no warranty on equipment that hasn’t been installed properly (according to the assembling manual provided by Europlay), on equipment that hasn’t been maintained correctly (according to the maintenance prescriptions provided by Europlay), and/or when spare parts other than Europlay parts have been used to repair the equipment.