Eagle’s nest (with stainless steel tubes)
Hexagonal climbing unit made out of wooden poles on galvanised supports with different climbing and sliding possibilities. This climbing unit has a vertical climbing net, a fireman’s pole, a spiral fireman’s pole, a vertical HDPE rock wall and a metal ladder. On top there is a horizontal climbing net which can be used as starting point for the inox sliding tubes. All nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps. The playground equipment is installed directly into the ground by using metal base supports.
More info about this product?Contact us
4,8 x 2,9 x 2,9 m
6 - 12
2p. - 8h.
- Type of wood: larch
- 12 cm thick round wooden poles cut outside the heart
- Metal rungs and fireman's poles
- Climbing grips in HDPE polyethylene
- Ropes and nets in 16 mm polypropylene rope wih steel-wire reinforcement
- All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material
- Plastic clamps
- Galvanized metal base supports
- Flower-shaped protection caps