Elf slide tower (stainless steel slide)
Ref. S520 (A/B)
A platform built on six roundwooden larch poles which consists half of a house with gable roof that can be reached via an easy staircase and that can be left via a stainless steel slide with polyethylene edges. This construction is suitable for children aged 3 to 12. The playhouse can be combined with following add-on components: monkey ladder (S005), climbing arch (S006), rock wall (S007), low fireman’s pole (S008), sand corner (S009), net climber (S013), low spiral fireman’s pole (S014), small bench with 3 seats (S019) and play panels (S033-S038). The roundwooden larch poles are fixed into or onto the ground using metal base supports. All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower shaped protection caps.
More info about this product?Contact us
4,0 x 3,7 x 3,2 m
3 - 12
2p. - 6h.
- Type of wood: larch
- 12 cm thick round wooden poles cut outside the heart
- Roof boards with edge 22 mm thickness
- Floor boards with edge 22 mm thickness
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material 19 mm thick
- Staircase with integrated rungs of 35 mm thickness
- Stainless-steel slide with HDPE polyethylene sidewalls
- Galvanized metal base supports
- Plastic clamps