Modern train with several playing possibilities for children aged 3 to 8. The train is made out of 3 parts. The first part is the locomotive of the train and has a plastic stearing grip. This part also has some sitting benches and a stairs. The second part is the passanger carriage and has several benches on which children can relax. at the A-side there is an abacus and bar which add extra play value. The B-side has a maze. The third part is the back of the train and has a climbing net. By using the stairs in the first part, children can reach the roof where they will find a woobly footbridge. If they croos this footbridge they can leave the train by using the stainless steel slide with HDPE polyethylene edges. The side panels of the train are made out of HDPE polyethylene. The train can stand free on a hard surface or can be put on loose soil by using 6 supports. The train is made out of larch, the lower girders out of tropical hardwood. All metal parts are treated against rust and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower shaped protection caps.
More info about this product?Contact us
9,0 x 1,2 x 2,2 m
2 - 8
3p. - 8h.
- Type of wood: larch and lower girders in tropical hardwood
- Stainless steel slide 0,5 m width with HDPE polyethylene edges
- Floor boards 22 x 95 and 22 x 120 mm
- Footbridge 57 x 95 mm
- HDPE Polyethylene sheet material
- Ropes and nets in 16 mm polypropylene rope with steel-wire reinforcement
- Plastic connection clamps
- Flower-shaped protection caps
- Metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated