Lion’s den (stainless steel slide)
Ref. G500 (A/B)
A colorful playground equipment for children aged 2 to 6. It is made out of a wooden floor and 1 platform, on 85 cm. This platform can be reached via an easy accessible staircase, a climbing wall with plastic climbing grips and a colourful climbing net. On the side of the climbing net there is a round entrance through which children can crawl. The platform can be left via a stainless steel slide with HDPE polyethylene edges. The 9 x 9 cm square posts are fixed into or onto the ground using metal base supports. This playground equipment has oak girders. All metal parts are treated against rust and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps. The lion’s den comes largely assembled with ground fixings and may be placed on grass.
More info about this product?Contact us
3,1 x 1,9 x 1,6 m
2 - 6
2p. - 3h.
- Type of wood: larch and oak
- 9 x 9 cm square posts
- Stainless steel slide with HDPE polyethylene sidewalls
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material
- All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated
- Ropes and nets in 16 mm polypropylene rope with steel-wire reinforcement
- Climbing grips in plastic
- Non-slip rock wall
- Galvanized base supports