Rascal slide tower (stainless steel slide)
Ref. S500 (A/B)
A platform on four roundwooden larch poles that be reached via an easy staircase and that can be left via a stainless steel slide of 1 m width with HDPE polyethylene edges. The roundwooden larch poles are fixed into or onto the ground using metal base supports. All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated and all screws are covered with flower-shaped covers. This construction is suitable for children aged 3 to 12. It can be combined with following add-on components: monkey ladder (S005), climbing arch (S006), rock wall (S007), low fireman’s pole (S008), sand corner (S009), net climber (S013), low spiral fireman’s pole (S014), small bench with 3 seats (S019) and/or play panels (S033-S038).
The red side walls can be changed into green side walls!
More info about this product?Contact us
3,8 x 2,5 x 2,2 m
3 - 12
2p. - 4,5h.
- Type of wood: larch
- 12 cm thick round wooden poles cut outside the heart
- Floor boards with edge 22 mm thickness
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material 19 mm thick
- Staircase with integrated rungs of 35 mm thickness
- Stainless-steel slide with HDPE polyethylene sidewalls
- Galvanized metal base supports
- Plastic clamps