Traditional square sandbox with sliding covers. The sandbox consists of predrilled square beams (9 x 9 cm) which are interconnected by connecting pins. Filter cloth included to place on the bottom. The covers are lockable in open and closed state. The covers can be used as sitting bench or play table.
- Type of wood: bars in larch, connections in ash
- Drilled square beams length 1,8m (9 x 9cm)
- Connections with diameter 25 mm
- Supports in tropical hardwood 35 x 120 mm
- Sliding covers 22 x 120 and 35 x 120 mm with plastic handles
- Filter cloth included