Ref. S430 (A/B)
A two-story-high climbing tower topped with a gable roof accessible via a vertical climbing ladder and suitable for children aged 6 to 15. The tower can be combined with following add-on components: high fireman’s pole (S004), spiral slide (G402), high stainless steel slide 100 cm wide (G121), high spiral fireman’s pole (S018). The roundwooden larch poles are fixed into or onto the ground using metal base supports. All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps.
More info about this product?Contact us
1,7 x 1,5 x 3,9 m
6 - 15
2p. - 5h.
- Type of wood: larch
- Ladder rungs in ash
- 12 cm thick round wooden poles cut outside the heart
- Grooved roof boards with edge 22 mm thickness
- Floor boards 22 mm
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material
- Climbing ladder with integrated rungs 40 mm thick
- Galvanized metal base supports
- Plastic clamps