Challenger S (RAL 7016)
Challenging modern playground equipment for children aged 6 to 15. The Challenger S has several poles with diameter 127 mm. Several playing elements are connected to the horizontal S-shaped ladder with rungs: spiral and straight fireman’s pole and a vertical ladder with rungs. At the beginning of the Challenger S you can find a metal bean-shaped ladder, a ring fixed between 5 ropes and a start platform in HDPE polyethylene. The other side of the S-shaped ladder has 4 poles with different climbing and sliding elements. At one side there is a climbing net with on top a platform in HDPE polyethylene. A U-shaped bridge with U-stairs connects the 4 poles. A bean-shaped ladder and 2 sliding tubes (diameter 48 mm) are fixed to the last 2 poles. The sliding tubes start with a platform in HDPE polyethylene. All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated. The playground unit is fixed directly into the ground with concrete.
More info about this product?Contact us
10,0 x 4,9 x 2,7
6 - 15
2p. - 11u.
- Metal poles of 127 mm diameter
- Metal tubes 34, 43 and 48 mm
- Metal parts polyester coated
- Inox sliding tube 48 mm
- Aluminium and plastic clamps
- Plastic pole and protection caps
- Sheet material and climbing grips in HDPE polyethylene
- Ropes and nets in 16 mm polypropylene rope with steel-wire reinforcement