Indian village (plastic slide and crawl tunnel)
Ref. S583 (A/B)
A combination of two platforms, connected by means of a crawl tunnel for children aged 3 to 12. The platforms are accessible via a fireman’s pole, a climbing arch, a climbing net and a rock wall. The children can leave the platform via a plastic slide. The roundwooden larch poles are fixed into or onto the ground using metal base supports. All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps. This construction can be combined with following add-on components: monkey ladder (S005), sand corner (S009), low spiral fireman’s pole (S014) and small bench with 3 seats (S019).
More info about this product?Contact us
6,3 x 3,9 x 2,2 m
3 - 12
2p. - 8h.
- Type of wood: larch
- 12 cm thick round wooden poles cut outside the heart
- Floor boards with edge 22 mm thickness
- Ladder rungs in ash
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material 19 mm thick
- Plastic clamps
- Non-slip rock wall
- Metal parts treated against rust and polyester coated
- Ropes and nets in 16 mm polypropylene rope with steel-wire reinforcement