Climbing equipment with a rock wall on one side and a plastic slide and a vertical ladder on the other side for children aged 3 to 12. At the base is a playhouse with sitting bench. The mountain hut is ideal for already hardened surfaces because only the slide has to be fixed in the ground. The lower beams are fixed into the ground with ground fixings (T600). Concrete is required for this. All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps. This play equipment can be expanded with a fireman’s pole (ref. S010) or a spiral fireman’s pole (ref. S020).
The red side walls can be changed into green side walls!
- Type of wood: larch
- Lower girders in oak
- Plastic slide
- Vertical and horizontal square poles 9x 9 cm
- Wooden boards platform floor 22 mm
- Climbing ladder with integrated rungs 40 mm
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material 19 mm thick
- Non-slip rock wall
- Plastic clamps
- Ladder rungs in ash wood
- Metal parts treated against rust and polyester coated
- Option: Galvanized ground fixations