Rectangular climbing unit for children aged 6 to 12. The nautical climber is placed in a rectangular of 3m x 2,10m. There are several playing elements at every side. There is a climbing net, climbing tyres, climbing wall with plastic climbing grips and a fix ladder, a climbing rope and a rope ladder. On the roof there is a climbing net to sit on or to crawl over. The roundwooden poles are fixed into the ground by using metal base support. All nuts and bolts are completely covered by plastic protection caps.
More info about this product?Contact us
3,0 x 2,1 x 2,2 m
6 - 12
2p. - 5h.
- Type of wood: larch
- 12 cm thick round wooden poles cut outside the heart
- Ash rungs (40 mm)
- Ropes and net climber in polypropylene rope (16 mm) with steel-wire
- Waterproof anti-slip sheet (18mm)
- Plastic tyres
- Flower-shaped protection caps
- Galvanized metal base supports and ground anchors
- Galvanized chains