Seesaw for children from 4 to 12 years. The seesaw is made up of a green polyester-coated metal base support on which a round-wooden larch pole cut outside the hearth with a diameter of 14 cm is mounted. The bended metal tubes have a diameter of 63 mm. The seats are made of vandal-resistant and colourfast HDPE polyethylene. The round metal handles are made of polyester-coated metal tubes. The hinge mechanism comprises a maintenance-free shaft with nylon sleeves. All nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps. Two tires to prevent coming down too hard are provided with the seesaw.
- Type of wood: larch
- Round wooden poles 14 cm thickness cut outside the heart
- Metal tubes of 34 and 63 mm diameter are treated against rust and polyester coated
- Maintenance-free axes and turning mechanisms
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material
- Tires as shock absorbers
- Plastic flower-shaped protection caps